Lingual (Hidden) Braces - SureSmile QT
Invisible and Fast
As one of the first practices worldwide to do so, we are now able to offer you the proven SureSmile QT lingual treatment technology for lingual (behind the teeth) braces.
Our doctors not only are experts in this technique, they actually teach the course in Dallas, Texas to Orthodontists from around the world.
Lingual Braces offer three advantages, in a single treatment method:
- Invisibility: Nobody but you knows that you are having orthodontic treatment! It's more clear than Invisalign, because there is simply nothing there to see on the front of your teeth.
- Self-ligating bracket system: The friction of orthodontic appliances (between wire and braces) is reduced, and that means that tooth movement is smoother and less impeded.
- Short and Precise: SureSmile technology further reduces your treatment time by up to 31%.
SureSmile QT lingual treatment is our most advanced alternative for orthodontic treatment for patients, athletes, and VIPs who require an optimal treatment. We use only state-of-the-art, computer-aided technology with every SureSmile QT patient.
Advantages of Lingual Braces
- On the lingual sides of the teeth, the fixed appliance is bonded completely invisibly in the upper jaw, and nearly invisibly in the lower jaw.
- Short treatment time, due to treatment planning on the computer, using state-of-the-art SureSmile® Software.
- The most accurate treatment results, due to the use of highly precise, robotically bent wire.
- Improvement in tooth appearance during all stages of the treatment (even in the beginning stages), because the appliance does not prevent the improvements in your smile from being seen.
- Even and smooth tooth movements, important for the esthetic appearance, take place early on during treatment.
- No risk of visible discoloration of the teeth near the gums or borders of the brackets after debonding, because bonding is done on the non-visible lingual side of the teeth.
- No increased risk of injury due to sports, or accidents.